Monday, February 4, 2008

Posting (2)

My Autobiography:

Hi, my name is Angeline Yip. I was born on the 8th of February 1996. Between the years 1997 and 1998, I learned how to read and talk simple words and crawl. By the time I was 3 years old in the year 1998, I knew how to read a whole book by myself, talked in full sentences. I also learned how to run and walk by myself in the year 1999. In the year 2000, I learned to play the piano when I was 4 years old.

Finally in 2001,I entered kindergarten for the first time, in that year, I got 3rd in class and performed on stage for the first time. The following year in 2002, I joined Maris Stella Kindergarten and had my second performance. In the year 2003, I joined Henry Park Primary School and went to class 1B, although I was a little nervous at first, I soon made a few good friends. The following year, I went to 2B and received the model pupil awardand also joined my first CCA which is Gymnastics. Next, in the year 2004, I went to 3B and joined my second CCA which is International Dance and took the streaming test and the next year I went to 4C, I was a little sad at first, but I soon made some friends, I was also nominated to be a prefect. In the year 2007, I went into class 5B. I was selected to go to Shandong, China for a school exchange programme, I also teamed up with a few people and won the IT MAP competition 2007, and in January 2007, I was officially a prefect. Lastly in the year 2008 which is this year, I went to 6I and my form teacher was Mrs Minnie Yit. I am also a little nervous as this year I am taking my PSLE.

No comments: